Welcome to the first day of school. I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you. We have a lot to do this week to get us started. Below is a list of some of what we need to accomplish.
- You need to write me a letter about yourself, read the syllabus and complete the student data form on the right.
- You need to meet a lot of your classmates and get to know them.
- You need to get a serious G-mail account based on your name. (Twitter is also helpful. Goodreads will be coming soon.)
- I get to teach you about Google Docs. (You'll love it.)
- We need to go to the library for textbook checkout. (Once you get your book for this class you can take it home. You'll need it there for some homework readings, but we will use the laptops in class.)
- You will get your laptop assigned, learn to treat it with care, and use it for a quick project.
Click the word "comments" below to ask me questions. (Your question will be e-mailed to me before it appears on the blog.)