Good morning, Thank you for getting your homework done. You've done yourself a favor and now you get to take the chapter 3 quiz on line.
Chapter 3 Quiz
Read the Bulletin
When the people who chose not to do their homework catch up with their written quiz we will read the beginning of chapter 4. Here are the chapter 4 questions:
1. Who is Klipspringer?
2. What does Gatsby tell Nick about himself?
3. What "matter" did Gatsby have Jordan Baker discuss with Nick?
4. Who is Mr. Wolfshiem? What does Gatsby say he did?
5. What does Mr. Wolfshiem tell Nick about Gatsby?
6. What does Jordan tell Nick about Daisy, Gatsby, and Tom?
Link to Chapter 4
Note: I'm not planning to give you homework tonight. You will read the rest of chapter 4 in class on Wednesday. I say YOU because I will be at a meeting. Ms. Brandecker has agreed to cover your class for me so she will read it with you. She will tell you your homework for Wednesday night and the Chapter 4 quiz will be Thursday.