Yesterday you met with your writing groups to share your papers and get feedback. Several of you asked if you could also meet with people who chose the same project option that you did. Today is the day for that.
Because some options are being done by many people and some are being done by just a few, our grouping will be flexible. I will help you find people working on the same option you are.
With your group do the following:
- Reread the description of your assignment
- Share work with each other (if appropriate)
- Examine each piece of writing
- Does it complete the assignment?
- Does it need anything?
- What would make it even better?
It is also time to consider what questions you might see on your final exam. You can once again suggest questions you think should be on the test through this form. Suggest a Question for the Final!