Lots going on this week before finals. Many of you still have a lot of work to do. Allow me to suggest a prioritized list for you.
- Make sure your Gatsby Project is completed. Check it in PaperRater.
- Make sure your English journal is great.
- Make sure your group's study guide for the final is excellent.
- What do you think about teachers using Facebook? Post a reply here. (A college student doing some research on this would really appreciate your thoughts.)
- An article published over the weekend in the Wall Street Journal provoked a lot of controversy about teen reading and young adult literature. #YASaves became a top trending topic on twitter when many people responded with stories of how YA Lit saved them in some way. Here is just one response, there were many. This is about some adults wanting to censor what teens read and others saying teens should make their own reading decisions. What do you think? Read the articles and then comment on this post to reply.
- Add some books to your "to read" shelf on Goodreads.