Ok, full disclosure, the title of this post comes from a song by The Mamas and the Papas. (For the full lyrics check out this site, but do it later. I said later.) There is another similar line in the song that says, "Monday, Monday, can't trust that day." People quote that one all the time and I almost did too, but then I looked up the lyrics to link to for you and I decided to go with the more positive, "so good to me". Be good to each other.
1. It is Monday
2. There was another tragic shooting this weekend and a PLHS freshman was killed.
3. Our world is a dangerous place.
4. You still have a quiz today, but I made it really easy.
2. Go to your English Journal and write. Write about whatever you want, whatever you're feeling or whatever you want to say, but can't say out loud. Poetry works too.
3. Go read the rest of those song lyrics if you want to.