My voice is going and I won't be speaking much today if at all. Today we will finish our reading and annotation of "The Fall of the House of Usher" When the story is done you have several things to check on.
- Make sure your annotated version is shared with me. This is crucial for your grade.
- Make sure your annotated version is complete. If you missed a day of the reading go back and add notes for what you missed. You may check with someone else in your group if you need help with this.
- Open your English Journal and answer the following questions:
- What thoughts or unanswered questions about what happened in the Usher house still linger in your mind?
- How did Rodrick Usher's state of mind influence the narrator?
Note: Teams working on presentations on Stephen King you will present tomorrow, Tuesday 12/16.