- Start a new Google Doc. Name it by period #, initials and speech 4JBspeech
- Go to the link above and look at some of the speeches there.
- Choose a speech and read it.
- Find a quote from the speech that you think is expressing a belief or assumption.
- Copy and paste that quote into your document.
- Write a paragraph to explain that quote. Make sure you include the title and author of the speech.
- Include words like assumption, belief, implicit and explicit. Use them correctly.
- VERY IMPORTANT SHARE YOUR DOCUMENT WITH ME!