Your task: (With your group)
- Take another look at the two poems we looked at yesterday. Mushrooms and A slender fellow in the grass.
- Find something you think these two poems have in common. (They have more than one thing in common so you have choices here. Make a list before you choose.)
- Find three other poems that have the same feature. (Poems you don't hate would be good.)
- Create a presentation to share these three poems with the class. (Hint: GD...New...Presentation...Share it with group.) Decide who will read each part and what you want to say.
- Find a visual (picture) to go with each poem you present.
Wow, that was fun (for me). Now I have to go find that Google Form I use when you are grading each other's presentations. Get to work people.