- Make sure everyone understands their tasks.
- Make sure your group selects the five best articles.
- Make sure everyone joins the blog and posts.
- Watch the time. Group members should start their blog posts 15 minutes before the end of the period.
- Make sure list of e-mail addresses is up to date (have you added any new group members?) and formatted correctly.
- Format list of articles for easy use.
- Encourage group members to prioritize articles. We need the best five.
- Make sure all group members are invited to join your blog.
- Invite firstname.lastname@example.org to join your blog.
- Give administrative privileges to your captain and Mrs. R.
- Make sure blog URL is pasted at the top of your list of articles.
- Help group members respond to invitations to join blog.
- If you have time create a linked list on the blog with links to your top five articles.
- Respond to invitation to join your group blog. (check your e-mail)
- Chose a display name that is close to your real name.
- Review articles you found on Friday.
- Find more articles, summarize them. (If necessary)
- Decide which five are the best for helping to understand your topic.
- Write a post to your blog about what you did today and what you learned.