So rather than a daily breakdown it seems better this week to sum up.
- We are currently up to Chapter 12 in The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, but I expect we may make it to chapter 15 or 16 by Friday. More quizes are coming. Keep up with the reading.
- Second News Reports were due today. If you haven't turned yours in yet you should be working on that, not reading this blog entry.
- The progress reports I gave out in class today should give you a very accurate idea of what your grade is and how to keep it or improve it. Grades will still be affected by several assignments and the final exam before the end of the semester next week.
- I've started constructing your final exam. It will consist of 50 multiple choice questions and several short essays. Yes, it will take you at least and hour and probably more.
- I am available at lunch and most days after school if you need help. The exception to that is Fridays when I am not available at lunch or after school. Plan accordingly.
- Late work will be accepted until Tuesday 1/29.