We are short handed another day while many of your classmates are now taking the Math CAHSEE. Yesterday you saw the History Channel Documentary 'In Search of History: Salem Witch Trials". Today we are going to explore some of the online resources available about The Crucible.
For each site you visit I want you to answer the following questions in your English Journal.
1. What was the site you visited? (duh.)
2. Describe what you found there and explain what you think about what you found. (Hint write several sentences and show your thinking. This is good for your grade.)
- Are you a witch?
- Learn More about McCarthyism
- A list of links about the 17th century
- Historical Inaccuracies in the play
- Play Salem Witch Craft Jeopardy
- A picture of Aurthur Miller
- A picture of John Proctor or his house
- An image of a historical document related to the witch trials.